Week 7 Weigh In

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
It's Friday and it's time to check in. How did you do with your goals this week?

Weigh-in here and celebrate another week of hard work.

Replies

• missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I havne't weighed yet, and am leaving town this afternoon so not sure when I will get to weigh in (I always use the scale at my in-law's for my "official" weigh in).

Not many workouts got done this week. The cold I've had has kicked my butt. My shin is finally not hurting so badly, though, so I hope to run at my mom's in the morning.

I'll let y'all know my wi as soon as I get to do it: might be Monday...
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    204.6!!!! I'm so excited! Hopefully I'm in ONEderland within the next two weeks :)
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds from my last weigh in. 217 pounds. I seem to be losing roughly 2 pounds a week so I am hoping to be in Onederland within the next 8 weeks. Great job to everyone for another good week!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I weighed in heavy today. Thanks TOM....I know I didn't gain 3 lbs in one week. Because I know this and because I feel better than the scale is showing, I won't take it to heart.

LW: 184.4
    CW: 187

Also, I must note that my body HATE dairy. I let myself have a chicken and cheese quesadilla for dinner and some string cheese for a snack yesterday and I'm just feeling sick. No more dairy.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    LW : 168.9
    CW: 167.4

I have lost & gained the same 1.5 lbs for the past 3 weeks so hoping next week will be a loss! Stayed pretty close to my allowed calories each day but only did cardio 3 days & my toning/ab workout 1 day so definitely have room for improvement. Congrats to those who stuck to their goals this week!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options

I am hoping to see some sort of loss in feburary. I am going to start tracking my weight in a much better way.
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No change from last week. I was at my mom's over the weekend, though. That never helps...