Mass Effect 3

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Yeah wait it out until release, I didn't like the second mission you do in the demo... Too much spoilers for me lol
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    love this game!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 811 Member
    I pray ME3 won't be as disappointing as DA:II. That was disappointing.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Like MissJenova, I thought the graphics weren't all that in the demo.
    Nice cylon, by the way :)
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    .....4 more days.....
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    I am about halfway through my nth play of the original. I am avoiding as much info as I can on what is undoubtedly going to be another funtastitc Bioware experience. :smile:

Exactly what I'm doing! I.can't.wait!!!! :love: :happy: :bigsmile::happy: :love:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Played demo too, it looks FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Will probably pick this up this summer when I get an Xbox. Sad that I won't be able to import my ME1 and ME2 saves from PC though...
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    2142286-thatlldopigthatlldo_super.jpg
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Will probably pick this up this summer when I get an Xbox. Sad that I won't be able to import my ME1 and ME2 saves from PC though...

glad to see you picked xbox

another note, finished another play through of ME2.

I enjoyed the demo but I am ready for the real thing, and if it is anything like the first two I will be playing it on and off for the next couple years.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    I know this is dumb. But my husband PROMISED me he reserved the collectors edition ME3 and turns out he didn't. No one has any to sell. So bummed...ready to kick him :-(
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Living in the UK I feel the need to pre-order it, not just because I'm incredibly excited to get my hands on it but because it's impossible to get a top selling game on the highstreet in the UK these days..... Game & Gamestation have no stock at all and HMV is selling out of everything to cope with the demand left by these 2 failing stores :O I mean I went to get SSX 3 yesterday and NOWHERE had it in stock.

Sorry for the rant, I cannot wait to play this it's been getting very strong reviews across the board & Mass Effect 2 is one of my fav games of all time! The story is amazing and I cannot wait to end my 5 year stint with Mr.Shep
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    I know this is dumb. But my husband PROMISED me he reserved the collectors edition ME3 and turns out he didn't. No one has any to sell. So bummed...ready to kick him :-(

kick him!
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258

Wait a few days and check all the local GameStops (or whatever game place you shop) in your area. They may have extra. They have a 48 hour wait period for reserves and after that it's fair game.

I had to do this for ME2. I picked up the standard edition and didn't open it. Then I found a store that had an extra collector's edition and I exchanged it.

Good luck! Oh, and definitely kick him :laugh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    If anyone want's to add me on xbox for some multiplayer please do! We all know randoms can be useless!!

GT: Escloflowne
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member

What platform? It looks like Amazon has some in stock for PC and PS3 still, but they're out for the 360.
  • yesiamaduck
    Well add me, I'll be getting the game tomorrow

Yesiamaduck

Yes I talk a lot on my headset! So I'm more helpful then jo average pants

Also I've heard some bad things from a few thing about the first couple of hours of the game, me is scared
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    What kind of bad things? I'm about that far into the game, and it seems great so far. Story setup seems reasonable, Illusive Man is still a ****. :)

I've just reached the point where I'm free to start exploring a few systems and pick which mission I want to do (the story's on rails for the first hour or two, as you would expect).
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Well add me, I'll be getting the game tomorrow

Yesiamaduck

Yes I talk a lot on my headset! So I'm more helpful then jo average pants

Also I've heard some bad things from a few thing about the first couple of hours of the game, me is scared

I have really enjoyed the first few hours, I still can't explore yet!! I love it!!!

Made the mistake of playing multiplayer though...Now that's all I want to play!
  • yesiamaduck
    What kind of bad things? I'm about that far into the game, and it seems great so far. Story setup seems reasonable, Illusive Man is still a ****. :)

I've just reached the point where I'm free to start exploring a few systems and pick which mission I want to do (the story's on rails for the first hour or two, as you would expect).

They just said it was cheesy, they're picky moany little ****s though so I take it all with a pinch of salt