Mass Effect 3

Options

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Heh, I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of ME2. Now I'm used to it.

"We just found the greatest threat the galaxy has ever known! ZOMG!"

"I don't believe you! Lalalalalalalalalala!"
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Anyone else having the problem where they find themselves playing more Multi-player then single-player story?

For me, this is not because i am not liking the story (although early on when this one thing happened that i won't spoil, i was kinda bummed), but it's because the more i play the single-player game the closer i'll come to the end. Which means exactly that. It'll be over. I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!! heheheh.

i'm on most evenings if you wanna help me save the Galaxy... xBox. MSG for gamertag.
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    Not me, havent even tried the MP yet, this may because I dont have a gold account atm. Didnt even bother to activate that lame multiplayer pass yet. I hate how they implemented those............
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Not me, havent even tried the MP yet, this may because I dont have a gold account atm. Didnt even bother to activate that lame multiplayer pass yet. I hate how they implemented those............

Not having Gold hurts, but i was skeptical in the beginning like that. Then once i started playing i was like...Wow, this is much better then i could have hoped for. Given the scope of what is at stake in the third game with the way they do it it makes sense for Multiplayer to be in the last game instead of putting it into the other 2.
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    Options
    Anyone else having the problem where they find themselves playing more Multi-player then single-player story?

For me, this is not because i am not liking the story (although early on when this one thing happened that i won't spoil, i was kinda bummed), but it's because the more i play the single-player game the closer i'll come to the end. Which means exactly that. It'll be over. I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!! heheheh.

i'm on most evenings if you wanna help me save the Galaxy... xBox. MSG for gamertag.

Adding on Live! I haven't started the damn game yet, but when I do I'll want some multiplayer assistance :happy:
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Finished the game, looking for some peeps for Multiplayer... MSG me
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Husband bought it, was very excited, but can't port over his ME2 character (ruthless Shepherd with evil face) so is sulking mightily until Bioware can fix it. Hope they hurry up!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I love multiplayer in this game, I try to stick to story but if I want just pure action I go multiplayer and spend hours playing it and lose complete track of time. I already have 10 hours on the story but I need to play multiplayer....it's like crack!
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    From the sounds of things I really need to sink some hours into multiplayer for I haven't played it yet! But I'm focusing on the story first, 23 hours in an no sight of the end just yet! But I'm doing EVERYTHING, mainly because I was so upset with the way I needlessly killed half my crew on Mass Effect 2 just to make it to the end (that game only lasted me 26hours!) I'm making extra sure that I don't lose any of my loved ones :)
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    If I'm not working I'm playing ME3. I love it! It feels more like ME1 than ME2... just bigger. More character interaction.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just wrapped up the whole Tali/Legion story arch & yeah, so far the highlight, at least from a story prospective! The choice at the end was INSANE! It really stumped me!
  • OMGLeigh
    Options
    I just wrapped up the whole Tali/Legion story arch & yeah, so far the highlight, at least from a story prospective! The choice at the end was INSANE! It really stumped me!

Eek!
    I finish that up tonight.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Just finished the game. One thing I have to say is it is much more difficult to choose the renegade path in this game. I had some truly hard decisions to make. I am going to immediately start the game again as a different character and just choose what I want vs trying to stay on one path.

Some great moments though.
  • OMGLeigh
    Options
    Just finished the game. One thing I have to say is it is much more difficult to choose the renegade path in this game. I had some truly hard decisions to make. I am going to immediately start the game again as a different character and just choose what I want vs trying to stay on one path.

Some great moments though.

I had a similar plan, however I don't see a reason to. Nothing would have changed. Also, why was my crew on the Normandy in that crash scene? My crew was on Earth, fighting the Reapers. They were most certainly NOT on the Normandy going through a Mass Relay.
    I don't hate the ending but I am not happy with it. I'm not happy with the options given, and I am lacking that final boss battle.
    Sure part of me just wanted to live happily ever after with Garrus (who should have died when we almost failed to reach the beam) but I felt helpless. Three options were presented to me and I felt ripped off, I don't want to pick one out of three, I want to DO something.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Spoiler!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    fwi2hg.jpg
  • OMGLeigh
    Options
    Spoiler!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    fwi2hg.jpg

That is exactly what I was thinking.
    When I heard that people weren't liking the ending I just shrugged it off. I liked the game, so surely I would find the ending acceptable. But nothing mattered. It was disheartening.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I was bummed I couldn't score some alien *kitten* this game.
  • dlwyatt82
    Options
    What do you call Liara, then? :P
  • OMGLeigh
    Options
    What do you call Liara, then? :P
    Or Tali.
  • dlwyatt82
    Options
    Is Tali an option in this one? I saw that in ME2, but she wasn't in my party long enough to open up any romance options in my ME3 game (due to my choice at the end of the Quarian / Geth section).