Saturday, february 18th

Options
Who is working out this weekend? I had originally not planned on working out weekends but it looks like my plans changes when i ended up taking last Monday off. Anyways, I followed up my Ripped workout with an hour bootcamp at the park. I am feeling it! I am on Day 3 of L2 (8 days in total)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Replies

• nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished w3d1, followed by 130 flights of stairs. My husband and I are preparing to leave for a 20 mile walk . . . I'm going to break through this plateau. After we finish our jaunt, we are going out to dinner. Jillian is going to kill my legs tomorrow with duck walks, etc.
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I do level 2 for the first time today followed by 15 mins of jumping jacks, butt kicks, running man.... anything to keep my heart rate up for a full 30 mins. I have also hit an awful plateau and haven't lost any weight in a month. Went over on my calories by about 200 every day this week.....losing the motivation to eat better especially when I have been so hungry all week! I *think* I see a slight change in my body so I am trying not to pay attention to the unchanging scale!
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    I have been sitting in the hospital with my elderly grandma for the last 2 days. Unfortunately I haven't had time to exercise :(. When I get back to it I am going to start Level 2!!!
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    :happy: Last day of w1 just when I got the hang of it. But can not wait to start week 2
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished w3d1, followed by 130 flights of stairs. My husband and I are preparing to leave for a 20 mile walk . . . I'm going to break through this plateau. After we finish our jaunt, we are going out to dinner. Jillian is going to kill my legs tomorrow with duck walks, etc.

OMG 130 flights??? That is crazy.

Looks like we are all finding the need to step up our cardio. Love having people who are on the same path as me to do this with! You guys rock!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind everyone as I just finished my 1st day. I really enjoyed it though....much better than 30DS (I finished that a couple of weeks ago!) I also spent 45 min on the elliptical this a.m. :)
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I had to have a day of rest on Saturday I did my first day of the workout and friday and felt great and then woke up saturday so sore I could barely walk! Guess I got into it lol. I did some lighter aerobics for Saturday and I'm hoping day 2 today won't leave me as sore!