Sunday, February 19th!

Options
I am on L2 D4, Those thing where you need to lift your butt off the ground are so hard for me :( they make me feel so ridiculous. Also that serving bicep position or whatever it is called with the lunges, that is killing my arms! However i pushed through and burnt like 40 more calories today than i did yesterday and I knew I was working harder cause i was sweatier than usual. good times!

How is everyone else doing today?

Replies

• nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Week 3, day 2 complete . . . I knew my legs were going to feel it today after yesterday's workouts. I had planned on another monster walk, by after the torrental downpour halfway through yesterday's jaunt I didn't trust the light mist to stay light.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me. I think I need to invest in some 8 lb weights for some of these moves!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me. I think I need to invest in some 8 lb weights for some of these moves!!

You definitely do! I am going back and forth between my 8 and 5s for Level 2. I have a feeling by Level 3 I will be back down to my 5s lol
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day. But, I will be on week 1 day 4 tomorrow. I am so sore! I went dancing last night and felt it all through my legs. Is anyone doing extra stretching exercises?
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day. But, I will be on week 1 day 4 tomorrow. I am so sore! I went dancing last night and felt it all through my legs. Is anyone doing extra stretching exercises?

I did a yoga dvd last night and i felt brand new in the morning. I love jillian and i get that she wants to keep her sessions short but definitely need extra stretching!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did week 1 Day 5 today. Also did the treadmill.
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 for me. I usually take a rest day on Sunday but I have a feeling this week is going to be crazy since I am working extra and may appreciate being able to take a rest day mid week instead. Here's to the start of another great week of working out!!!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2! Was actually really sore when I started and felt much better when I finished :)