Recent NSV's...

Options
What is yours? Mine was about 2 weeks ago. I finally could wear my size 14's, not just get them on and button them but actually wear them out of the house. I don't know about you ladies but when I wash my jeans I NEVER dry them in the dryer, I ALWAYS hang them up to dry (they always seem to shrink if I don't). I accidently threw my 14's in the dryer and panicked when I pulled them out.... Guess what.... They still fit, nicely... That was a BIG NSV for me:)

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! My NSV was passing up the Girl Scout cookie table today.
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies!! I feel the excitement on the 14s, I finally fit into mine WITHOUT a muffin top bulging over!! Woo hoo!!! Also, I can finally look at myself in the mirrors at the gym without being completely appalled. :happy: It feels great to not have to stare at the floor everywhere I go in the gym!:laugh:
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    When I saw a friend recently (one I hadn't seen for about 6 months) and she greeted me with the words: "You look good. Have you lost weight?" YEAH!!!!! I know I am doing this for ME and not just so everyone else will notice, but it is SO nice when they do!

I love the walking by the cookie table NSV :-) Hope that happens to me one day!
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My recent NSV is going from size 13 to a size 10! I went and bought myself 3 pairs of new size 10 jeans on Wednesday! :happy:
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    Ran out of notches on my belt and the last notch fits loose. Woot!
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Those are ALL great NSV's:) Congratulations to all of you! Keep it up!