30 day shred by Jillian Michaels

cecehite19
cecehite19 Posts: 56 Member
I am starting the 30 day shred Feb 20th! This could be interesting..... If anyone else has the dvd would you like to compare notes and encourage one another? I bought mine at Target. I am going to measure my body so I can compare inches lost too!

Replies

• suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    I'm going to check tonight to see if I can get it on my Kindle. If I can then I will join you starting tomorrow.
  • cecehite19
    Great I got mine for 10 bucks at Target. It was a good workout and I was sweating when I finished! As the day has gone on I feel a little sore in some spots but its a good sore. I think it will be great for the abs especially! She explains about why she does certain exercises in a certain order and intensity so I was excited to see how this goes. I took some measurements and photos and hopefully I willnever have to see my body this way again! Goodbye fat body! I am excited!
  • cecehite19
    Day 2 ...Felt sore from yesterday but I pushed through. I was dripping wet after workout and glad it was over. She said by day 5-6 you will see it get easier.....I am hoping this is true. There are 3 levels 10 days at each level so I am LEVEL 1 Day 2!!! Join me if you like!!!!
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    I had to do some of the exercises with the modifications! It was really tough. Can't wait for it to get easier. I'm going to do my day 2 later today after I get home from obedience class with my dog.
  • cecehite19
    Great! Yes I do modifications especially the push ups but today (my 3rd day) I found myself trying to push harder and not do the modifications except push ups. At the end of workout I was still so ready for it to be over and I was very hot and sweaty! I plan to try to do it everyday..... Glad you are doing it too! I am also still on my treadmill or eliptical most days too! Let me know how sore you got but I know we can do this!!!!