Kickbox Fastfix

Options
mbmorse1011
mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
I just pre-ordered this yesterday. I'm not a BIG Kickboxing fan but maybe I'll become one. I was looking for a good carido video that might be good for summer when its too hot to be outside.

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Kickbox-FastFix/dp/B006IRQU5S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329746353&sr=8-1

Replies

• BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    She said in Extreme that she was going to do a kickboxing video Im excited but not out until March 6th. on amazon I want that one too.. Geezzs I cant do them all but dang im trying.. :) Thanks
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oooh! I've always been interested in kickboxing! Can't wait to hear some reviews (since I have to finish RI30 before I buy anything else lol).
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It sounds awesome but I'm not sure if it's coming out in the UK yet at the same time. I haven't seen anything.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I want to read the reviews too. I hope it's not a complicated routine sort of kickboxing (I'm not sure how to explain it--learning various moves and then putting them together). I tried a Billy Blanks tae bo dvd once and I couldn't follow it at all---I am soooo uncoordinated like that. I liked the P90X kenpo and I can follow that one ok.

I like the sound of it so far though.
  • Modari
    Modari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just did workout one of this DVD today and I have to say - it is AMAZING. I had so much fun doing it, I can't wait to do it again. The moves are a little complicated, but if you take the tutorial before you start the workout it really helps. I really like that she has 6 different girls doing the workout - it really pumps up the energy for some reason.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I think that Im gonna start it tonight! I just got the order in myself...very excited!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    wahoo! I just picked this up tonight. I'm going to try it tomorrow. So excited!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Tried it first thing this morning. So fun.. I love it!