Is Anybody Still in This??

Options
2»

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have totally fallen off the 30DS wagon. BOOOOO. I said I was going to do the whole thing and only got to the middle of level 2. Geeesh! I should start over b/c with such a long break, I'm not sure I could handle jumping back into level 2.
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I may have said this already but I quit and went 5 days no exercise - dusted off my Davina DVD and enjoyed it so much I did 85 minutes the first day! I did 50 mins for 3 days last week and 50 minutes twice so far this week.

The difference between Davina and Jillian is ..... I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!! I really enjoy it - AND I've noticed inch reduction which I didn't in 25 days of shred.

I think the key is to do something regularly - and enjoying it really helps!! I'd rather do 50 minutes or more of Davina than 25 of Jillian - sorry to Jillian fans but I guess being shouted at doesn't quite work for me!
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 30 on Tuesday evening and did final measurements last night. I did 10 days on each level, with a couple of rest days and finished in 36 days.

Final results: I lost 7 lbs exactly and 7.5 inches based on my measurements. I kind of suck at measuring accurately, so that may be slightly off, but I see a definite change in my before/after pics (biggest difference is around my hips), so I'm happy! :)
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I finished my last day of level 3 today!!!! :)))))))
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon in the middle of level 2! whoops. Although, I do level workout on its own every few days. I just can't do the same workout over and over and over again. It turns me off!
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing it and have advanced to level 3--when I have extra time on the weekends, I do levels 3-2-1 in that order.