Week 8 Mini Goals

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Here we go! Into week 8 which means we've been working at this for roughly two months!

How is everyone doing?

Anyone with any significant changes you've noticed?

Post your goals for this week here and share any successes you've had since the new year began :happy:

Replies

• Kekibird
    Options
    Goals:
    1. Run Monday/Wednesday/Friday
    2. Pack lunch everyday and keep it to heavy carb loaded.
    3. Water water water!!!! Get in those two water bottles a day!

My running has improved a lot and I hope to keep that momentum up. I have race #3 this weekend, it's an 8k, my longest 2012 distance yet. I plan to be cardio and carb heavy this week to keep up my energy while I work on my stamina.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Goals this week

1. Water....Have to focus on this!
    2. Calorie Cycling 3 days at bmr, 3 days under 1300,nand the other day, will eat at maintenance.
    3. Incorporate Body pump into my workout schedule

Tomorrow, I will weigh in, and see how it went.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Goals this week

1. Water....Have to focus on this!
    2. Calorie Cycling 3 days at bmr, 3 days under 1300,nand the other day, will eat at maintenance.
    3. Incorporate Body pump into my workout schedule

Tomorrow, I will weigh in, and see how it went.

I love Body Pump!! Good luck!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here with a mcdonald's breakfast AND a diet coke because I'm givnig up mcdonald's breakfasts for lent (and homefully forever (for the most part)! So, after today, no diet coke for 40 days and no mcdonald's breakfasts. I'd already given up the diet cokes so that won't be hard. I just wanted the treat this morning. As for the breakfasts, it isn't even about wanting the junk. It's more about running late and not having time to make my smoothie at home. I DO have oatmeal here at work so I have no excuses!
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Goals for this week:

1) Water water water water!!!!! I want to drink 4 20 oz. bottles a day with my Propel packs (that's the only way I can drink)
    2) Run 3 miles on Tuesday and Thursday - ran 3.2 miles yesterday
    3) Register for my 1st 5K and 1st 10K tomorrow when my tax return hits my bank account

In-laws have noticed my weight loss. It is substantial...yet. But it will be soon enough. I'm kinda glad it's only been for the most part 2 pounds a week with a 1 pound loss in there occasionally. I did weigh myself this morning and I've lost since my last weigh-in on Friday. I'm hoping it's from running yesterday. We'll see what happens today and then tomorrow when I do my run. I am not going to let myself step on the scale again until Friday morning when I weigh in. I need to do really good this week so that I can have 2 special dinners and a birthday cake next week for my birthday.

On a cool note....I can feel my collarbones!!!!! LOL!
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goals are just to stay on track. I've been losing steadily now for about three weeks yay! This week I want to stick to my diet and try to eat more protein. I went from an xxl exercise pants to a large so thats super exciting :)