Monday, February 20th

Options
Today is my rest day. i'm not a fan of rest days. However, I am going to switch my rest days to Saturday starting on Saturday.

Hope everyone is kicking butt today!

Come on ladies tell me all about your workouts- make me jealous that I am not doing anything today!!!

Replies

• ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not sure that I could make you jealous, but I'll give it my best to get through my D3W1. I'm afraid it'll be quite a bit more exhausting than Saturday, a week ago. Wish me luck!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    good luck! i really think it will be a good workout for you, maybe challenging but definitely nothing compared to how it would have felt over a month ago! you are strong! even if you take a week off. its rest and i was actually told that after doing the 30 DS 30 days straight like we did that taking a week off wouldnt have been a bad idea... So you are right on schedule!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Its suppose to be my rest day as well but I'm tempted to do it anyway! Haha!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT over the weekend during my break days and just started RI30 Week 3.

I feel like death. Lol. My legs got worked all weekend then got destroyed this morning.

Im doing IF so i am light headed but cant eat till 12.

Also i am freezing.

Not losing weight, but i am building muscle so i feel okay about it. Not really planning on losing weight until next month.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I feel like death. Lol. My legs got worked all weekend then got destroyed this morning.

Also i am freezing.

Not losing weight, but i am building muscle so i feel okay about it. Not really planning on losing weight until next month.

what is HIIT and IF?
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. The unplanned week of rest was very much needed ( on my knees' behalf -they're STILL not back up to par) I MADE IT through, only one short pause because of cardio. I had substitute for the side lunges ( I did more chair squats while raising weighted arms) because my knees were screaming again -I had to listen.
    All in all very satisfied with myself. So today was only my 3rd day =D3W1
    -Elke
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone! I had my rest day yesterday and I am surprised that I actually am craving to workout today! I am like counting down at work until I can close up and get home to burn!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I did day 3 today even though I woke up feeling like I was coming down with a cold, and ya know what? I felt better after! Woohoo for pushing through!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I completed w3d3 this morning . . . the second set of duck walks and squat jacks were killing my legs; additionally, my left shoulder wasn't happy about the cross-over crunches with 8 lb weights (I will use lighter weights for those tomorrow).
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Today was day 8, and my first Level 2 workout! Surprisingly I quite enjoyed it, but it still was a challenge, those mountain climbers are a killer :sad:
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    So I did d2w2 and let me tell you I love it but it kicks my butt. Hope tomarow is better :D
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    Today was day 8, and my first Level 2 workout! Surprisingly I quite enjoyed it, but it still was a challenge, those mountain climbers are a killer :sad:
    I agree! Or the one where you have to jump in the plank position. Ouch!
    For some reason my knees will just not let me do lunges well. Does anybody else have this problem? If so, what do you do for it?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options

Also i am freezing.

what is HIIT and IF?
    HIIT= high intensity interval training

IF= intermittent fasting.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the group. I did 30DS and then continued with varying Jillian videos for the last week and a half. I had done RI30 a couple times so I decided to start with week 2. I am hoping to see some results in the next 20 days as I am going on vacation to Mexico then!

I'm sticking with RI30 plus another 25-35 minutes of another Jillian video. I only take rest days if I am not at home, but I am trying to workout 6-7 days a week.

Today I was a bit lazy with the workout, because some of the moves were completely new, but tomorrow I'll push myself harder!