Lalfaro01's Progress

Options
lalfaro01
lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
For all my progress updates :). I started today with Workout 1 and Cardio 1. I am going to do the 7 day kickstart to ease into things.I am following the 7 day meal plan and then we'll see how I feel about the food!

Starting weight today was 167.4 pounds. I am meeting with a friend who is doing the program too to take measurements and pictures :).

Replies

• lalfaro01
    Options
    Also, my heart rate monitor says that for both Cardio 1 and Workout 1 I burned a whooping 825 calories. I am amazedd and kind of worried about calori intake seeing as how her plan seems pretty low on calories.
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Failed on keeping strict with the plans because I didn't have some ingredients for her recipes. I had flat bread pitas that were about to go bad in a few days so I consumed them as a snack. Today I'm doing the yogurt for breakfast and a tilapia salad (instead of salmon) for lunch. A friend is visiting from out of tow and wants to grab dinner so we'll see how that goes. Definitely squeezing in my workout in between work and dinner :).
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    good luck! I'm craving chick-fil-a right now, ah!!! i can eat healthy there, right?! :)
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Haha yeah! I'm thinking of cancelling with my friend since he wants to go to Baja Sol (Tex-Mex place). I looked at their menu and there is seriously no food under 600 calories.
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Ended up not going out with my friend but ate at home instead. I had the ground turkey with the black bean salsa and cut up red bell pepper over Shirataki noodles for dinner. Almond Butter and celery and a Protein Shake as a snack last night. I think my calorie intake was around 1,300. A little too high for this plan, but I was super hungry yesterday and it is better than binging on unhealthy food.

This morning for breakfast I made the eggs scrambled. I didn't have the canadian bacon so I used use one turkey breakfast patty (90 calories) and scrambled the eggs with one roma tomato, a bit of yellow onion, and cayenne pepper. Yummy!

The scale says I've lost 2 pounds so far so we'll see if it sticks. I'm also battling cramps right now so I'm popping advil in hopes they'll be gone by the time I get home so I can get my workouts done :).
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    I'm only going to be able to do one of the two workouts today. I slept at a friend's house so I was not able to get up early to do one of hte workouts and have my part-time job tonight which means i only get time to do a quick 30 min before heading out. On the plus side, the nights I have my part-time I also eat less since I don't have time for dinner so hopefully that evens it out :).
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Thinking about using today as my rest day since I don't think I'll have time in between jobs. I'm staying late at my full time job and need to rush to my part-time. I don't work this weekend so I'm pretty sure I could squeeze the workouts in then!

Planning to hopefully get up at 5am tomorrow to get Friday's workout in just in case I hang out with my bf after work.
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    My bf just brought me surprised pad thai for lunch, oops. Also, I was not able to workout this morning since I got home so late. I'm taking this as my rest day and doing extra workouts tomorrow to make up for today's calories as well as working out Sunday.