Losing energy...

Options
Hey there! I am just starting my 3rd week of Turbo Fire, and find my self really lacking physical energy the last couple of days. I can only do about 20-25 mins of the videos before I feel absolutely spent. Do you recommend anything to help with my energy levels? I'm dying to try Shakeology (saving up the money now) and the Recovery Formula. I'm eating healthy and getting 8-9 hrs of sleep a night. Thanks SOOO much!!

-Jessi

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Jessi- It could be that time of the year. I know we have some viruses going around. You might want to evaluate the time of day you are working out. Are you working out at the same time each day? Look at what you might be eating prior to your workout and so forth. I guess another question is whether or not you are following the program as it is written. If you are adding workouts, you could be doing too much. Then again, sometimes we go through spells. Shakeology and Recovery formulas are terrific, however if you don't have them available look at some other alternatives. Drink plenty of water before your workout and drink gatorade during and after your workout. I hope this helps. Good luck. :smile: