Tuesday, February 21st

Options
Good Morning! i completed D5 of L2, I really am thinking about skipping ahead to level 3, I am getting bored so easily :( Thinking maybe if I do 5 days of every Level then I can swing around and go through the whole thing a few times (hopefully with heavier weights!!)- something similar to what beckkotsch is doing... I dont know but I am pretty sure tomorrow is a Level 3 day for me!

So whose on Level 3 and what do i have to look forward to???

Replies

• ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I completed level 1 day 5 this morning. I took a rest day on Sunday due to having a lot of family at my house. It wasn't what I had planned but oh well. That's what I get for sleeping in later than everyone else. ;) My original plan was to do 6 days on, followed by a rest day. Trying to decide now if I should skip my rest day this week, since I already had one, and go straight into level 2. This would put me back on schedule. Anyhow, I'm really enjoying it so far and am curious as to what week 2 holds. The only move I really struggle with is Hollow Man. It looks so simple but it's a killer!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished day 4 of week 3 this morning. I am spending 6 days on each level with no rest days; when I complete this cycle, I plan on repeating the whole thing with 4-5 days per level, heavier weights, and rest days.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished day 4 of week 3 this morning. I am spending 6 days on each level with no rest days; when I complete this cycle, I plan on repeating the whole thing with 4-5 days per level, heavier weights, and rest days.

Awesome plan! I didnt take any rest days during 30 day shred and my body was not happy with me afterwards so I have accepted rest as part of my life lol How is week 3 treating you?
  • birdieintx
    Options
    It's scary being behind y'all and knowing the pain that is coming my way! lol I finished w1d4 today and really pushed myself to go further into the positions and longer with my reps. I have been feeling it in my shoulders and hamstrings especially lately. I am hanging out in the low 150s and really really want to get into the 140s. Does it seem to anyone else that the hardest hurdle to jump is into the next weight level in tens? It makes me crazy!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @TXbirdie, don't fret! In this group there really is no "behind". The idea was for this to be more of a sounding board for ANYONE doing the Ripped in 30 workout. You set your own pace and rhythm here. I started on Feb 10, but had to take an unscheduled break and now I'm at the same day you are. Today is D4W1 for me as well.
    Am I the only one thinking that Michelle seems to be working harder in the modified version than the girl on the left (can't seem to ever catch her name clearly) didn't have to pause today -proud of that. Still not doing the side lunges -modified to more squats again (knees just can't handle the sideway move yet -aftermath of the shred) I'll do 2 more days of week 1 before moving up.
    -Elke
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me. I did week 2 today just to switch things up. I'm not doing the weeks in order so I can avoid getting bored to death. I did that with 30DS and it almost made me hate it! Haha.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Awesome plan! I didnt take any rest days during 30 day shred and my body was not happy with me afterwards so I have accepted rest as part of my life lol How is week 3 treating you?

Thanks for asking . . . The duck walks, squat jacks and bear crawls are hammering my quadriceps; and I feel the cross-crunches in my left shoulder. I'm looking forward to seeing results.
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 5 days of each level, because then i feel ready to move on the next, did days 5 of level 2 yesterday, but i've heard Level 3 is a killer so looking forward to seeing what it's like tonight!