Week 2 is in the books!

Options
sdsmom
sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
Week 2 is in the books and I have lost a total of 12 pounds! I was stressing this week because I have only lost 1 pound since my initial 11 from week 1 but I have to relax because I really feel great. I have been following the plan very closely and did the kickstart week exactly as it was outlined in the plan. I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee with 2 splenda's/cup and sugar free flavored creamer daily. In the afternoons it was diet coke and diet mountain dew. I gave all of that up week 1. I have not cheated at all. This is big for me! :) I have had to modify some of the meals when I have been away from home but have tried to stay under the 1200 calorie mark. I think I may go back to doubling up and adding the cardio as a second workout when possible to get to losing again. I am looking forward to new workouts as I get to start 3 and 4 today. I can't be too disappointed by a 1 pound weight loss week 2 and I am already down a size of jeans in 2 weeks! I did pick up the Master your Metabolism book and am really finding it interesting. It is helping me understand some of the why behind the foods in the plan.

Replies

• charlene_1980
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm not following the meal plan and definitely did NOT see such great results week 1. I mean, I'm happy with them and feel good, but definitely not 11 lbs lost good lol I lost 3.8 lbs week 1, which is great because my scale had been hovering around the same thing for a few weeks now. I can't wait to see how we all do!
  • sdsmom
    Options
    I'm sure part of my 11 pounds week 1 is that I started with about 70 pounds to lose total. :) I just finished workout 3 and it is really a step up from 1 and 2. I am wore out!
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I haven't watched workout 3. The only other workouts I've watched are 11 and 12 lol Thanks for the heads up... 1 more week and I'll get to see what you mean lol How are you feeling with the workouts now?
  • BestToBeMe
    Options
    I ordered JMBR yesterday and am so excited to receive it! Hoping to get some inspiration from fellow JMBR'ers here on fitnesspal. Good luck!
  • sdsmom
    Options
    Good luck Besttobe! Charlene, I am sore this week. My triceps are still sore, two days after doing workout 3. I have to do it again in the morning and I'm dreading it a little. Workout 4 wasn't bad and the cardio is getting easier each time. How are you doing with the plan?
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is in the books and I have lost a total of 12 pounds! I was stressing this week because I have only lost 1 pound since my initial 11 from week 1 but I have to relax because I really feel great. I have been following the plan very closely and did the kickstart week exactly as it was outlined in the plan. I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee with 2 splenda's/cup and sugar free flavored creamer daily. In the afternoons it was diet coke and diet mountain dew. I gave all of that up week 1. I have not cheated at all. This is big for me! :) I have had to modify some of the meals when I have been away from home but have tried to stay under the 1200 calorie mark. I think I may go back to doubling up and adding the cardio as a second workout when possible to get to losing again. I am looking forward to new workouts as I get to start 3 and 4 today. I can't be too disappointed by a 1 pound weight loss week 2 and I am already down a size of jeans in 2 weeks! I did pick up the Master your Metabolism book and am really finding it interesting. It is helping me understand some of the why behind the foods in the plan.

way to go on following the meal plan so well... and dropping diet drinks cold turkey?! amazing. tomorrow is my last day of the kickstart and i've probably lost about 3 lbs but i feel great too! i'm gonna go watch workout 3 now just for fun!
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Good luck Besttobe! Charlene, I am sore this week. My triceps are still sore, two days after doing workout 3. I have to do it again in the morning and I'm dreading it a little. Workout 4 wasn't bad and the cardio is getting easier each time. How are you doing with the plan?

I'm not following the eating plan but I'm still on track with exercising... I'll move on to workout 3 on Thursday. I haven't been able to double up on the exercise and add cardio as work and sick kids have had me running. On Monday and Tuesday I'm hoping to do both the workout and the cardio.

Sore arms, eh? I'll keep that in mind... it'll be soooo worth it at the end!
  • sdsmom
    Options
    Thanks Theredcliche! Charlene, I think it was the crab thingies. Really worked my triceps! Good luck!