successful shredders pls help?

Options
To all the amazing and inspiring people who have had such amazing results, I have a question for you :

Did you just do the 30DS every day or 4 times a week? And if you had rest days from 30DS, did you do other exercise?

I am going to be starting the 30DS tomorrow and I want to know if I can expect as god results as I have been seeing on others when I will only be doing the 30DS 4 days a week with little other exercise (I have a desk job).

Any advice would be awesome! :)

Replies

• kujotx
    Options
    I have not finished, but I have already had success and I am just barely in day 10 of level 1. I am doing it everyday. I also swim 3 -4 times a week for an extra calorie burn. I am also dieting....not a very strict diet, just watching what I eat...and I have lost almost 7lbs since Thursday.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think I'd be seeing as much progress in my fitness doing it 3 or 4 times a week.

I LOVE the energy and motivation it has given me and the sweaty mess I am at the end just proves to me I'm working harder than I do at anything! lol

so for me it's daily - I'm not some wonderful before and after, but I've lost my birthday gain +1 so a total of 3.5lbs gone and 2.1% body fat. Along with 3 inches from my bust and waist I really am happy so far. 16 days in today and looking forward to something just as hard if not more so at the end. I have definately found the appeal of exercise DVD's. Being 40 I gave up on them back in the early 90's as aerobics really wasn't my thing. lol
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite done, but I only have a few days to go (I'm on the last level). I am really pleased with the results, and I am happy that I stuck with it. I did the workout at least 4-5 times a week in the mornings and cardio 3-4 times a week in the evening. I lost about 8lbs so far, and I'm sure some inches (but I didn't measure). I think adding 30 Day Shred did wonders for me. I started my weightloss journey in January and didn't start losing weight until I added 30 D Shred (Early Feb). If you stick with it and give it your best shot, you will see results.

Although you are planning on working out 4 times a week, do you plan to do 30 days total? I would recommend doing so especially if you aren't incorporating any other exercises.