Wednesday, February 22nd

Options
Hey Ladies! I slacked off this morning and opted to stay in bed and extra hour instead of exercise.. So I will be catching up with you all this evening. Hope everyone else is a little more motivated than me today!

Replies

• Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 when i get home from work, excited but dreading it at the same time!!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Completed w3d5 this morning.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    W3 D3 of Ripped in 30 complete!

Not quite as intense as yesterday. I was slacking a little cause i totally didn't want to wake up. I definitely worked up a sweet though.

I have yet to end a work out without the nauseated feeling of vomiting.

I am not as exhausted though, which is good.

Feeling stronger as well. Not weighing in till 2 days after i complete the full 4 weeks. Just because i feel like all the strength training i making me carry around some extra water weight.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Finished week one today! Ready to see what week two holds... kind of. Lol.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished week one today! Ready to see what week two holds... kind of. Lol.

Week 2 is much more fun in my opinion :)
  • qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 of week 3 today. Week 3 is hard I'm nervous about what week 4 is going to be like.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I did 20 min of my workout today and just decided to quit. I was half assing it anyway....I'll just redo today, tomorrow. :) I did go to spin class this morning though so I think I'm still worn out from that. Hopefully I'll be more motivated tomorrow to do RI30!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    oh wow I just did my first day of level 3! what a great challenging workout... hopefully i'll have some arm strength to do it again tomorrow! lol