NSV's ;)

Options
NSV stands for Non-Scale-Victory......

I hadn't lost any weight in the last two weeks, but this morning as I walked by a mirror I saw that my shirt was hanging differently more loosely...and my bra has to be hooked on the last row( I was pushing on getting an extension):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• ajr050969
    ajr050969 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wahoo that's awesome! :smile:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT,NO EXTENSIONS NOW!!!! I TOOK MY 2 GRANDSONS TO LUNCH ON MONDAY, AND THEY STARTED WALKING AWAY FROM ME, AND I SAID" STAY RIGHT HERE WITH GRAM", AND THE WAITRESS SAID," I THOUGHT YOU WERE THEIR MOM"!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! LOL
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like those results even more than the scale!! How exciting!!
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I like the NSV's more than the scale too!!!... :love:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT,NO EXTENSIONS NOW!!!! I TOOK MY 2 GRANDSONS TO LUNCH ON MONDAY, AND THEY STARTED WALKING AWAY FROM ME, AND I SAID" STAY RIGHT HERE WITH GRAM", AND THE WAITRESS SAID," I THOUGHT YOU WERE THEIR MOM"!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! LOL

now thats a beautiful NSV I like that.
  • Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WHOOT! WHOOT! NSV's are important, I forget that. My scale WILL NOT budge, but even though I've gained 20+ pounds over six months (due to medication issues) I still wear the same size (due to weight training and Zumba!). I guess that's a NSV as well. Thanks for the reminder and CONGRATS to all for their NSVs!