Personal Training

Options
TerryPT
TerryPT Posts: 94 Member
I'm always happy to answer questions or offer advice here on MyFitnessPal but if you decide you want to take your healthy living one step further then contact me for details on Personal Training, available for as little as £10 per hour session.

I offer a mobile training service where I visit your home, work, local park or at a private studio gym in Chadwell St Mary to put you through your tailored training session. My Personal Training service includes an initial Free Health Assessment, Optional Body Fat and Body Measurements, Monthly Progress Reviews and Goal Setting. You will also receive ongoing personalised Nutrition Advice.

Sessions can be booked on a pay as you go basis or monthly block bookings are available from just £30.

If you would like to train in a small group of 2-4 people then big discounts are available. A 12 session block booking for 4 people works out at just £10 each per session and includes everything you would expect from a 1-2-1 service. Contact me for prices on other combinations.
If you are interested in training as a group but do not have anyone to join you, please post a message here asking if other members would like to join you or send me a message and I'll try to group you up with others in the same situation.

Please call or text me on 07956 312227 or send me a message through MFP and we can arrange a Free No Obligation Consultation to give you a chance to meet me, discuss your training goals and what you want to acheive before committing.

Thanks,
Terry