Feb.23...

Options
tknnwatkins
tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
Only 7 days left... Who's going to make the 10 pound challenge??

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this tknnwatikns, This challenge has really helped motivate me.

My SW was 234
    my CW is 220.5
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    My starting weight for challenge was 263.8
    My current today was 256.2

**I may not make the 10 pound, but I will be real close, unless I really cut back on the eating and I'm not sure I want to change what I am doing because I don't want to mess it up. However, I am so proud that I have lost 17.4 pounds in 42 days!! I truly know I am going to do this!! This time next year, I expect 100 pounds to be gone!! I praise God!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for challenge was 263.8
    My current today was 256.2

**I may not make the 10 pound, but I will be real close, unless I really cut back on the eating and I'm not sure I want to change what I am doing because I don't want to mess it up. However, I am so proud that I have lost 17.4 pounds in 42 days!! I truly know I am going to do this!! This time next year, I expect 100 pounds to be gone!! I praise God!!

I think that you have done an AWESOME Job! Just keep doing what your are doing because it is working!
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hope I do but I will be happy with 8 lbs.. I will weight mysefl this weekend and I will come back and post my current weight :-)
  • stringbean10
    stringbean10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Im soooo excited! Hubby is back in town and I accomplished what I set out to do!!!
    I started out at 275.8 , and as of today I am 265.4!!! :bigsmile:
    i know that by the 29th I will have the .4 lbs under my belt (my smaller belt )
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Way to go stringbean! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • jojo7218
    Options
    Thanks for checking on me - I haven't fallen off the wagon completely - just haven't been logging in. Been doing Visalus shakes for bfast and lunch, then was out of town so didn't post calories much since dinner was about it.
    Since returning from being away I gained 3 pounds, then lost 2 more. So not too bad. Not at 10 for the month, but overall good progress and now am back on the wagon full time.