Day 18

Options
I can't believe that we're 18 days in already. Time flies when you're having fun. Its supposed to be a gorgeous day here in Maryland with it being 60 degrees. I will definitely get 2 walks in here at work today. I have puppy school tonight but I might try to get on my stationary bike before I go.

I hope the rest of you are doing well. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Weather was great here in Oklahoma yesterday. I had a great 2.5 mile walk. Today I am traveling so I will get to walk in 3 airports for my workout. So I will be watching my food intake w/ a keen eye today. Yall have a great day!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Was 50s here yesterday and today we are looking towards a possible 5-10 of snow...ugh!

Im thinking Im going to change my exercise focus. I have been running intervals on treadmill. But when I did Supreme 90 (more strength based) I saw better results and just felt fitter. Yesterday I started reading "New Rukes of Weight Lifting for Women" and now I know I need to step off the tread and get back working my muscles for better results. I know the scale may not show but the results still be there via better fat loss and thats what my goal is. Lose the fat!!

Now I just have to finish the book!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I bought that book too but I've only skimmed through it so far.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know that I am still with you...still sick though. Everyone is doing great !