Geeky Stuff on NETFLIX

Options
1235»

Replies

• DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Totally agree! Archer is great. I think my favorite is where Archer and Lana are going to protect the natural gas pipeline from eco-terrorists. Or maybe the ski lodge one, or the computer virus attacking the mainframe, or when Mallory starts dating Burt Reynolds...it's too hard to pick, they are all hilarious! :laugh:

I think my favorite is the one where they're in an airship, and Archer can't stop hitting people who are trying to smoke because he thinks the ship will explode like the Hindenburg!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Donnie Darko was just added this week!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! Archer is great. I think my favorite is where Archer and Lana are going to protect the natural gas pipeline from eco-terrorists. Or maybe the ski lodge one, or the computer virus attacking the mainframe, or when Mallory starts dating Burt Reynolds...it's too hard to pick, they are all hilarious! :laugh:

I think my favorite is the one where they're in an airship, and Archer can't stop hitting people who are trying to smoke because he thinks the ship will explode like the Hindenburg!

DANGER ZOOOOONE. ....is the name of my team for the color run 5k on sunday.