Another Weekend is Fast Approaching! Feb 24-26

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
I figured out what my issue is! I need to plan not to self-sabotage with going out to eat and attending birthday parties which is a FAIL. I must be full or bring my food/water - that is it! No more self-sabotage on the weekends. We must have SELF-CONTROL. I know that was the Biggest Loser theme of the week of the season of No Excuses.

Let's not act like we won't ever see that food again my WAG members. That bad food will be a distance memory while it's lingering on our waistline.

I will have SELF-CONTROL this weekend! What is your motto for this weekend coming?

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to be "Eat Clean!". I can eat lots of yummy food eating clean as well. Need to stay away from yogurt land this weekend. Im addicted to that place.
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log everything it put into my mouth. Maybe if I see the disaster I am over the weekend, I'll think twice about what I'm putting in there!!!

Also, I miss my treadmill, we've lost touch the last couple of weeks, so we have a date.......
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My motto for the Weekend? PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY! I have great tasting, healthy food in my refrigerator for the weekend---foods that appeal to my taste buds---crunchy, sweet and spicy. My plan is set and I am actually looking forward to the weekend!:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Great ideas and best of luck to you all. I'm going with sticking to my plan which is healthier eating. I know its not going to be perfect since my hubby and daughter are making breakfast in bed 2moro but one meal won't kill me this weekend. Plus I will get a killer workout in at some point! Have a great weekend all and happy eating!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I love it the mottos are just right! . . . I wish I can say the weekends are easy. I must stay focused.