Post your NSV's & Things your grateful for :)

Options
2»

Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I dragged myself to the gym last night even though I didn't want to go. I'm grateful that I am healthy enough to workout.
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am greatful for a husband who is also on MFP. I also learned today that I lost another pants size - and am now a size 10 - 12. Yeah!!
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I tried a new workout last night and i was sure it was going to be too hard. But i did it. i really feel it this morning but I'm glad to know that i'm capable of more than i thought i was.
    I'm grateful my husband told me to stop making excuses and get by butt in there. (he did this in a loving sweet way) I'm also grateful that he pointed out yesterday that my legs are looking really toned and defined. this was out of the blue, unexpected and awesome.
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A week ago, having the seat belt on the plane go over my hips really easily, without my having to stretch it to its absolute maximum!! Small NSV, but huge motivation!!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    NSV ~ Walked over 3 miles yesterday (after 20 minutes in a paddleboat) and wasn't tired.

Grateful for: A husband and sons that don't care how much I weigh.
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think my gym shorts are looser. I didn't used to notice the elastic waist band before--it was snugly in place! Today I was aware of it not really fitting around my body. I am very gratefully to be healthy.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Being 48 and getting carded all the time....especially nice because it had stopped for a few years. :wink:

I still think it's crazy though!:tongue:
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Today I dragged out the bucket on the floor in the back of the closet. The one that's full of clothes that are too tight. I've pulled it out several times in the past 85 days, trying to only do it every 5lbs so I don't go crazy. Today, when I tried everything on, I found 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of pants, 4 skirts (including the skirt I had pulled out as my spring inspiration), and a shirt I thought I'd never wear again. Now that bucket that used to be full only holds 1 skirt, a pair of shorts and 3 pairs of pants. I did a happy dance in front of the mirror! I am so grateful for all my MFP pals who have helped me in this!
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today I dragged out the bucket on the floor in the back of the closet. The one that's full of clothes that are too tight. I've pulled it out several times in the past 85 days, trying to only do it every 5lbs so I don't go crazy. Today, when I tried everything on, I found 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of pants, 4 skirts (including the skirt I had pulled out as my spring inspiration), and a shirt I thought I'd never wear again. Now that bucket that used to be full only holds 1 skirt, a pair of shorts and 3 pairs of pants. I did a happy dance in front of the mirror! I am so grateful for all my MFP pals who have helped me in this!

OOO! Woot! Woot! Well done! I am doing a happy dance for you too! I also have just pulled out my fall/winter wardrobe here in the Southern Hemisphere and am finding last year's clothes fitting much looser! Some are too loose!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of pants today that I haven't worn since 2009. Still tighter than I'd like around the waist but the legs are loose. Nonetheless, I'll take it!!