welcome

Options
13»

Replies

• liljgrafix
    Options
    Welcome new members. its great to have you in our group. feel free to afd me. and message me if there is anything i can help support you with.
  • metzica
    metzica Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello! I'm glad I found a moms group. I just joined MFP yesterday and I'm super excited about it. I've lost 24 lbs in the last 6 months and have 45+ more I want to lose. (The sooner the better!) I have a 13 month old son and I work full time. I'm looking for some motivation and support.

Thanks!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Add me if you like. Glad to have you here and congrats on your loss so far. This site is great for support and motivation!
  • ellyfilho
    ellyfilho Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    My Name is Elly. I'm Married and a Mom of 3 boys (12,13 and 14)
    I started MFP on March 5th 2012. My goal is to lose 70 pounds.
    I'm currently doing 1200 calories a Day light exercise 3x a week ( 30 min walk on treadmill )
    I drink Lot's of water 8-10 cups a day ( I used to go days with out any ) and I believe that's what keeps me full :)
    I chose to eat lots of fruits, I'm not a fan of veggies. I haven't cut anything from my food intake besides Juice and Soda
    I won't even have a sip of it and that makes me motivated to be able to say I don't do that any more LOL
    Please feel free to add me and give me your opinions. Thank You
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3, Elliott 7, Oliver 6 and Adeline 2. I have 70 lbs to lose. It is nice to join a group of supportive moms.