Fellow BFL-ers are too quiet--how's everybody doing?

Options
StrongGwen
StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
Maybe everybody is working their BFL program so intensely that they don't have time to post progress? Hope everyone is doing well and seeing some real results by now. I'm seeing results in the way last year's clothes are starting to fit me again--I am "shopping my closet" instead of buying new. I will also admit to spending time admiring my arms and shoulders in mirrors :blushing: and wondering who that actually is looking back at me. Had a nice jump in pounds lost last week but stalled out again--thinking it's time to up my calories a bit (bring on those pecans!) anybody else want to share?

Replies

• Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I got home yesterday afternoon and went out and walked with my son Tyler, what a NICE day!!! We really enjoyed it, walked my weiner Dog FRED too. Boosted my motivation again, got up this morning and hit the gym. Taking control of my diet again. Feel great this morning. Hope all is well.

I am also doing a 5K in the AM for my sons HS called for the JROTC and the Wouneded Warrior Project fund raiser. 0800, so it will e early. Also going down for the McGuires 5k March 10th 0900 that sponsors the Marine Corps.

We have a great group on here, thx everyone
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well as far as weight loss this month has been a bust for me. Today was my last "official" weigh in for Feburary and I came in at 254.8. My goal was 241 so I missed thatI did manage to loose about 2# for the month for a total of 20# since Jan 2. So overall I can not complain but I am not happy with my Feb. I worked out hard but my eating wasn't where it needed to be. I will take my measurements this weekend maybe that will make me feel a little better about February. I am not going to let this get me down, it is time to start a new month and kick its butt this month, LOL. Everyone keep up the great work!

I like the "shopping my closet" idea, I probably have some shirts in mine that I can wear now. I need to check that out this weekend.
  • Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tiny, 20 lbs is outstanding. That ROCKS! 20 lbs in 60 days = 10 lbs a month...2.5 a week...your doing GREAT. Your goal is agressive, you have been extremely successful.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well as far as weight loss this month has been a bust for me. Today was my last "official" weigh in for Feburary and I came in at 254.8. My goal was 241 so I missed thatI did manage to loose about 2# for the month for a total of 20# since Jan 2. So overall I can not complain but I am not happy with my Feb. I worked out hard but my eating wasn't where it needed to be. I will take my measurements this weekend maybe that will make me feel a little better about February. I am not going to let this get me down, it is time to start a new month and kick its butt this month, LOL. Everyone keep up the great work!

I like the "shopping my closet" idea, I probably have some shirts in mine that I can wear now. I need to check that out this weekend.

I sure wouldn't be disappointed with 20 lbs in a month--WTG!! When you shop your closet, remember to check the look (or have a fashion-savvy friend check for you). When you hang on to your "skinny" clothes until you can fit into them again, that can sometimes be a l-o-o-o-n-g time. I discovered that just because I could fit into it again, did NOT mean that I should be wearing it now! (the whole '80's big-shoulder-pads thing is so over! LOL) Glad to hear you're back on track with your eating!
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am not unhappy with 20# I just wanted more LOL! My wife is my fashion advisor if it were up to me the fashion police would have already hauled me off. Thanks you all.