Friday, February 24th

Options
ESP12
ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
No way, I'm the first to post today?:noway:

Well......since I slacked off yesterday, I thought I should "get IT out of the way" early today.
So there, I did! Shouldn't have tried on an empty stomach -I KNOW better, really!
Anyway, my push ups seemed extra hard today, BUT I did EVERYTHING -even the side lunges without modification. I'm beginning to trust my knees again after they had been complaining loudly before. I guess they finally recovered from the strain of the shred.
Since I'm only doing ~5 days per week, this was D5W1 for me. :blushing:
I WILL finish this, because I know I can -may just take me closer to 6 weeks. I ordered some more of Jillian's DVDs, Killer Buns & Thighs and 6 Weeks 6 Pack. After or maybe somedays during the Ripped regimen, I will do some sort of mix-it-up routine. Don't want my body to get too used to the same kind of exercises.
Everyone, have a great Friday
-Elke
11236495.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You beat me!!! I had a late start at work today and opted to do L3 D3 and finish it up with some Biggest Loser weight loss yoga. Wow what a great morning SWEAT!

Anyways.... I bought burn fat boost metabolism and i am thinking that since that is more cardio once I finish ripped I will make sure to do that 5-6 days a week and supplement with going through 30 DS and Ripped throughout the week. I'm not ready to give up my strength training :) Let me know how you like those other DVDs. I haven't even looked at my new one yet- but i read reviews and it sounds horrific! LOL couldnt imagine anything else from Jillian!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2. Much better than yesterday! It was a little easier considering I knew what was coming. Happy Friday!
  • vickiiam
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2 - I'm definately feeling it but completed all my Running Man's today. And I'm getting a little lower with my pushups. I feel like I have no upper body strength. Just something to keep working on I guess. I agree that it was easier for me today too since I knew what was coming up next.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished w4d1 this am . . . more planks/push-ups, but it seemed to go by fast.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    W3 D4. I missed yesterday, so i'll be doing some extra cardio later today.

I really worked up a sweat today, pushed myself as hard as i could. Got through the work out feeling accomplished, and fairly exhausted.

I honestly almost threw up for some reason. I think all this fasted training is catching up to me.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    is it just me or does Jillian Micheals talk about Disco a lot?
  • birdieintx
    Options
    First day on week 2. Thought I might die. Remebered that all y'all didn't. Made me push through.