Day 19

Options
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? My stepdaughter is turning 16 so I think we will have a small get together on Sunday but other then that nothing for me.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    HI ALL

Im in my busy time at work so its hard to ge on...especially since I have to use mobile internet...ugh.

I finished New Rules of lifting last night and worked up a schedule with that and a couple days a week of intervals. Im starting tomorrow! I will also be manually adjusting my calories on MFP. 1200 is simply too low. And I get losses when I eat more calories anyway so its silly to do what doesnt work just cause a site tells me. Im going to add after workout protein shakes so that will make up the extra anyway.

Have a great day!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am at home with my family this weekend. My 4 y.o. niece is talknig to me right now. She went with me to my hair appt and to Target. Then I had my 2 y.o. nephew for about an hour. We watched Dr. Doolittle. My water intake and food have been off today which was the reason for my trip to Target. I picked up some yogurt, water, 60 calorie jello, peanut butter, oatmeal and green tea. LOL Only I can SAVE my CALORIES and LOSE FAT!

I plan to do a late workout. My first night doing New Rules of Lifting fro Women. YEAH!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My husband's birthday is tomorrow, so I am preparing some dishes, along with his mom, that we will eat at her house tomorrow evening. I'm making a tossed salad, turkey meatballs, and shrimp tortellini.