Challenge for week starting 2/26

Options
docsallen
docsallen Posts: 159 Member
Any ideas? First person to post, chooses the first challenge.

Replies

• docsallen
    Options
    I know Michele posted this topic a few weeks ago and I thought it was a great idea. I haven't heard anything since, so I'd like to get the ball rolling. Since nobody has posted anything, I am going to challenge myself to do 150 crunches this week. For many people this is not a lot. For someone like me who looks for excuses not to do crunches, it is a lot. Feel free to join me.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    ok. I'll give it a try! I'm a bit behind though, just saw your post today :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I was about to comment that since I'm just seeing this I couldn't do it this week. But then I realized that I did 64 last night. So I guess it is totally doable. I'll let you know at the end of the week!
  • docsallen
    Options
    I admit I've been slacking on my own challenge - not doing as many as I should. But, today and Sat. are my strength-training/toning - basically non-cardio days. I hope to catch up tonight. And now that others have joined me, I feel like there is some accountability. Good luck to all!
  • cds2001
    Options
    For some reason it won't let me edit my previous comment.

Just wanted to add that I can't believe I used the word totally.:laugh:
  • cds2001
    Options
    2/28 = 64
    2/29 = 72
    3/01 = rest day
  • docsallen
    Options
    I'm back on track! My overall goal is to do 20 crunches on cardio days (4 days/week) and lots of crunches on the toning days. I know "lots" is a bit vague, but my plan is to take a the bodyworks+abs class at my gym those 2 days and I can't control how many are done. But it is a lot! That said, as of last night, I did 104 crunches so I have 3 days (including today) to do 46 more.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm throwing them in in big bunches. did my first 50 last night, work on them again tonight and hopefully there will only be 50 left for the weekend :)
  • docsallen
    Options
    I finished today! I skipped doing crunches on Thurs and on Friday, so I did 50 today. I hit one goal. Next week, I will start doing 20-30 on cardio days and "lots" when I take the class.
  • cds2001
    Options
    2/28 = 64
    2/29 = 72
    3/01 = rest day
    3/02 = rest day (just not in the mood)
    3/03 = 80

Total = 216 Would not have realized I could do that many if I hadn't actually counted them.
  • docsallen
    Options
    Great job!