It's Friday Night, and THE KITCHEN IS CLOSED...

It's just after 7pm here in Southern California. I've packed up the leftovers, fed the dogs and finalized my MFP diary entries. The next thing on my agenda is to CLOSE MY KITCHEN for the night. Check!

Cheers!

Replies

• Rose200
    Rose200 Posts: 48 Member
    I just joined this group today. I was eating my skinny cow ice cream and than remembered! Kitchen closes at 8. Luckily it was 752pm. Made it just in time!

cheers!
  • MLA5FL
    MLA5FL Posts: 28 Member
    Hi everyone! My schedule is a little different since I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning for work during the week. It's 7-7 for me - close enough? :)
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    First official closing of the kitchen has been accomplished!!! Woke up hungry, wide eyed and bushy tailed. Feels so so much better than eating late at night and too sleepy to get up the next morning eh?
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    First official closing of the kitchen has been accomplished!!! Woke up hungry, wide eyed and bushy tailed. Feels so so much better than eating late at night and too sleepy to get up the next morning eh?

WAY TO GO!!!
  • blondejillie
    Hi everyone! My schedule is a little different since I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning for work during the week. It's 7-7 for me - close enough? :)

Close enough, you can rock the clock whatever time works for you....it's 8pm somewhere in the world. :smokin:
  • blondejillie
    I just joined this group today. I was eating my skinny cow ice cream and than remembered! Kitchen closes at 8. Luckily it was 752pm. Made it just in time!

cheers!

Whoop, Whoop, made it under the wire!!! :bigsmile:
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    I was snacking like crazy on some horrible-for-you-trail-mix until I heard my phone alarm telling me that its not only time to take my birth control, but it is time to close the kitchen!!

... check and check! I Love having an alarm clock telling me when the lock down begins full well knowing that the next alarm means.... BREAKFAST!

goodnight yall!
  • Yay so proud of myself. Kept kitchen closed after 730 of course I got in bed at 8 so that made it easier!
  • Oh I like the idea of the alarm!
  • blondejillie
    Cool idea, I'm gonna set alarms on my ipod, iphone and ipad! Smack :love: