Saturday, February 25th

Options
I have decided I really dont like Mondays being my rest day, that happened accidentally so i am taking today off and getting my rest day back where it should be. So whose kicking butt today???

Replies

• lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 1 today and it kicked my butt!! I felt very uncordinated doing some of the moves. I sure hope it gets easier!!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Completed w4d2 . . . do all of her videos rely on planks and push-ups?
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3. Really didn't want to do it today but I am glad I did. I went out last night to see a friend I hadn't seen since this summer. Had a wonderful time but definitely felt it today. On to day 4 tomorrow.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    w3 d5 complete!

I killed it for sure. i was sweating a lot.

i had to drop of jordan at work so i did it at my parents and they were cheering me on. lol. so cute~

im looking foward to a cardio session tomorrow. and starting week 4 on monday :D
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Got off my tuff early today to exercise, but am just now getting aound to the feedback.
    D6W1 for me, still challenging which makes me a little apprehensive about week2. I do however recall the same mental mindset during the shred, so I'm not scared. Tomorrow is my rest day, so I'll start Monday with week2.
    Still think that Michelle shows more effort than Basheera, but maybe it's just me.
    Proudest about being able to hold that stupid hollow man pose for the whole time! Looks so simple, doesn't it?
    Til Monday, Elke
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    Did last day of w2. I'm half way though!! Yah:bigsmile:
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 for me tonight. I am not looking forward to it as I am so tired. But I have been sick and missed a bunch of days, so I got behind. I'm just going to pick up where I left off and hope for the best!