I can do this....

Options
Hey guys and gals!

I just started dieting on Monday! So far I feel like I have more energy and inside I feel a since of pride and joy. I have cut out soft drinks and only drinking water. Eating things for lunch like salads and like last night for dinner, baked chicken with baby spinach salad with veggies, no ranch that I use to use (that I love), but instead I put vinegar and a little olive oil!! Breakfast, 100 calorie cottage cheese with fruit or this morning I at a slice of whole grain toast and a omelet made from egg whites and spinach!!!
Exercising as much as my schedule allows, Zumba and crunches at night and trying to walk at least 30 minutes each day!!
I told my husband last night that this time I wanted to stick to this so I and he could be happy. He told me he was proud of my and that I'm already beautiful, but he is being really encouraging and it means the world to me. And my two year old is always bringing me a bottle of water saying "Here Mommy, drink!". BTW, I started out 3 years ago at 115lbs and in a size 3 pants. I now weigh 170lbs and I'm in a size 11 or 13, and all of this is with me only being 5 feet 1 inch tall!! I have had a desk job for almost 4 years and through my pregnancy I gained 50lbs.
All of this is that I'm doing is not only for me, but also for my family. I want to be more fit, energetic, and just have more confidence in myself.
WELL, Wish me luck!!
Good luck to you all as well!!!

-MrsGarrett

Replies

• NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start, just have to stick with it. It takes a lot more time to lose it, than it did to gain it seems like, at least in my experience. But if you stick with it, it'll all disappear. Best of luck!!!
  • MrsGarrett23
    Options
    I agree and thank you, best of luck to you as well!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    good luck

i start tomorrow- hoping its an easy transition
    x