Smaller Accountability Group

Options
Hey there ladies as much as i love this group and i will still continue to be in here i also have created a smaller DAILY CHECK IN GROUP AND ACCOUNTABILITY... this group is a private group that i would like no more than 5-7 people having 33 people in a larger group can be a bit overwhelming lol.. so i thought i would create a smaller one for those who want to join a smaller DAILY check in group. Last week i had struggles mentally and i thank all of you who reached out to me... YOU ARE A BLESSING.. If you are interested in the group could you please let me know... only requirments is that you be a daily poster unless of course you are away or ill... Having a finess buddy makes a great difference so im hoping in me having a smaller group i can feel like i am really helping someone and that i can connect with others without getting lost in all the messages lol.... I hope if you are interested you will message me and i would love to add you to th group so if you are interested let me know it does not matter if you have 20lbs or 200lbs to lose ...If your a man or if your woman as long as your open and willing to share id love to have you be apart of it...

If you are interested please message me ... thanks dragonfly

Replies

• mommyof4inny
    Options
    Hi there. My apologies, I was away from last Thursday through today for my son's NYS wrestling championships. I would be interested in this new group if you will have me. I note that I check in daily and that there has not been much posting in this group. I am dedicated to my weight loss and would love to continue to receive support and support you. Let me know!
    Billi Jo (Mommyof4inNY)