Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sunday, February 26th

Sunday check in! I did L3 D4 today. It was great as always, still trying to work on those awful rock and roll things. :sad:

Has anyone noticed (i think ) in the second set of strength training moves she doesn't repeat the 3rd move the second time? I have been counting the reps I get done on one side so i can pause the dvd and do the other side as well. It really annoys me! How did they miss that? Ok vent over :laugh:

Hope everyone is kicking butt and getting ripped this weekend!

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    @ determined- I NOTICED TOO. Omg that pissed me off. I alternated while in the squated possition so i felt like both sides got and equal work out.

I am taking a break today. Finished w3 d5 yesterday so i'll just be doing cardio today. Oh do i love my HIIT! :D

I will also likely do a little challange today as well with the bf, even though i know he'll whip me. 5 burpees, 10 sit ups, 15 squats 20 time as fast as you can. I will be timing it and then try again next week and see how i do.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    W4d3 done; seemed easier today and I upped my weights.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    W4d3 done; seemed easier today and I upped my weights.

oh wow you are almost done!!! awesome work!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    @ determined- I NOTICED TOO. Omg that pissed me off. I alternated while in the squated possition so i felt like both sides got and equal work out.

I am taking a break today. Finished w3 d5 yesterday so i'll just be doing cardio today. Oh do i love my HIIT! :D

I will also likely do a little challange today as well with the bf, even though i know he'll whip me. 5 burpees, 10 sit ups, 15 squats 20 time as fast as you can. I will be timing it and then try again next week and see how i do.

ok good at least i am not the only one who felt unbalanced. your way is a great idea too, maybe i will try that tomorrow.

good luck with your challenge and thats awesome to keep trying to beat yourself- might even be more fun than trying to beat your bf!
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Planning on working out after the kiddos go to bed tonight. Took yesterday off to go to a marriage retreat with my hubby. Let myself have a total guilt free eating day. Pizza, cookies, chips, candy, puppy chow........ It was delicious and disgusting all mixed in one! Ha :)
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Planning on working out after the kiddos go to bed tonight. Took yesterday off to go to a marriage retreat with my hubby. Let myself have a total guilt free eating day. Pizza, cookies, chips, candy, puppy chow........ It was delicious and disgusting all mixed in one! Ha :)

Puppy chow?
  • Did w3d1 and OMG my first thought when we stared the warm up was she's is going to kill me! I hope it gets better
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    puppy chow................

1/2 cup butter
    1 cup creamy peanut butter
    2 cups milk chocolate chips
    1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn and rice cereal
    1 pound confectioners' sugar

total deliciousness and sinful!