Friday Results.

Stay within your calorie limit-check
    Cardio: Do 35 minutes of increased heart rate activity. - check, did Zumba
    Strength- did 120 crunches
    Water: Drink at least 10 (8oz) glasses of water - 5 only :(
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    35 mins increased heart rate: the weather was beautiful and the grass already too high so I mowed the lawns. 2 hours powerwalking following my freakin lawn mower. Good exercise though:wink:
    Was so tired in the evening that I couldn't do the rest of the 120 crunches. Did only 75:ohwell:
    Can't wait for the weigh in on Monday because....... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Have an excellent weekend everyone and enjoy your rest day on Sunday :flowerforyou:
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Thursday check in: Today was a rest day for me that my body desperately needed. Unfortunately that also meant I went over my calories and had a very bad eating day. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!

Friday: Was under calorie limit. Over on sodium, which I have been almost all week :( I'm normally so good at staying under! :grumble:
    Cardio: Did walk/run interval warm up, strength straining, and elliptical for 90 minutes total
    Strength: Do 120 crunches - forgot to do!
    Water: DRink at least 10 (8oz) glasses of water - CHECK...drank 12 :happy:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Friday done did well
    Saturday nope just tired
    Sunday walked, went to outlet mall
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Epic fail since Friday....family came in to visit and they derail all of my efforts.

Hopefully I will get things back on track tomorrow!