Day 22

Options
Hi everyone.

Where did the weekend go??? It was way to quick. My stepdaughter turned 16 yesterday so we were busy entertaining and preparing for the small get together. I did really well with my eating considering there was plenty of soda, sweets, and pizza. I still haven't had any soda since Lent started.

I hope everyone has a successful Monday and I will try to check back in later.

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    HI everyone...Welcome Karen!!!

What a busy weekend. I wasn't online at all so didn't get time to check in. Eating was eh....but not damaging.

I'm super busy at work today. My ex MIL is stopping by after work to pick out senior pics after so ill try to get on after that.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am glad to say I am back on track :wink: I had a few days of ...well let's say , not so good days. :sad: I lowered my calories a little to see if that would kick start some more weight loss. I was getting so discouraged I had to do something to get the numbers going down again. I'm glad to say today I didn't give up !!! I want this ! I want to be healthier ! Let's make this week a great one !:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My weekend was busy w/ my family. I had a good time at home. The food I knew was going to be a challenge but I am back at it! LET'S GET IT!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just checking in before bed. I had a free night so it was nice to be able to get things done.

I did my first workout with New Rules of Lifting. I will def feel my quads tomorrow!! I'm really looking forward to building on muscle again. Not only do things look and feel better but I will be burning more calories

Have a great night!