find new friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom to 3,married 11 years in May.

Height: 5'5

Sw:245
    haven't had my first weigh in yet(it's tomorrow)
    GW: around 130
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bree. I'm a full time college student and work part-time at a preschool. I live in CO with my husband and our two large dogs who are our babies for now. Hoping to get pregnant this year and would like to have a healthy starting weight and improve my overall health so I can have a healthy baby. I check in regularly and would like to add similar friends who can keep me motivated through this process of changing our lifestyles.

My stats:
    5'5"
    SW: 184
    CW: 178.5 (at last weigh in, but may have gone up from being sick and not working out)
    GW: 140 and adjust from there
  • SweetDee12
    SweetDee12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student! My name is Dee and I'm working on transforming my lifestyle to a healthy one! (and I want to look cute in shorts this summer!)

Height: 5'4"
    SW:162
    CW: 154
    GW: 140 - toned
  • butjuli
    butjuli Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm always looking for supportive friends =]

Height: 5'2ish
    SW: 173
    CW: 158 (bouncing over and under this currently)
    GW: 135-140 and fit
  • forevereuphoric
    forevereuphoric Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'8", 23, lived all over the U.S. I'm a college student. I've been losing weight since November 2009, so I think it's time to finish up, eh?

SW: 204, but was 215 at some point
    CW: 140.2
    GW: 118 (don't worry, I have a small frame).
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll take all the new friends, motivation and support I can get. I'm 28 living in Knoxville, TN. Newly married and want to finally get my weight under control before starting a family in the next year or two. I'm still struggling with some of the basics...like determining the correct # of calories I should consume and finding what works right for me.

height: 5'7"

SW: 210.6
    CW: 202.6
    GW: 155