Where do you workout?

Options
sativo8339
sativo8339 Posts: 39 Member
Where do you workout in Wichita? How do you like the facility?

Replies

• danaehunt
    Options
    I used to go to the Northwest Y...its a really nice facility, but at this point I'm just not that comfortable at the gym...I do my working out at home or walk in my neighborhood.
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Genesis, a bit pricier than the Y but its always super clean and everyone there is super nice!
  • afgivens4
    afgivens4 Posts: 117
    Options
    Mostly around my home, or the NW YMCA...
    I would love to find a small group to work out with and support each other if any one knows of any, please let me know. I live in the riverside area.
  • Melindano12
    Options
    NW Y for me as well. I love taking step classes there, great instructor. It's pretty crowded in the evenings though if you just want to use regular machines.
  • jane_jacobs
    Options
    Laselva MMA. Fighter Fitness. It's an hour-long and they have it 6 days a week, lots of various times throughout the day. The classes are taught by ranked MMA fighters (who are in ridiculously great shape). I used to run marathons and have probably done every type of fitness class and machine there is. I have never sweated so much in my entire life! Every class. They kick your *kitten* into next week. And you actually feel like thanking them after each class. You will not need any other membership, class, weights...anything...they do it all! And every class has people at all different levels of fitness, so there is no need to feel awkward because you 'don't look good'...trust me...everyone is gasping for air...even those that have been taking the class for years. You can try it free (actually all of their classes) for a week. Do it. You have nothing to lose....well except some weight!! ;-)
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How much are the classes? That sounds awesome!
  • wildcatvet
    wildcatvet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the Andover Y. It's never too crowded and the facility is really nice.
  • blackgem98
    blackgem98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I workout on McConnell AFB. Their gym is wonderful and its free. We are using the Martial Arts room right now doing P90X.