I'm so excited! Introduce yourselves!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• heidigina
    heidigina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Heidi and just joined the group! I once lost over 100 pounds, then had my neck fused and was not allowed to exercise for quite awhile. Along with lack of exercise came a return to old eating habits and I gained back almost every pound I lost. It seems that when I was finally allowed to go back to regular life, I lost my "want to"

Well, my want to has finally returned six years later. Now I just need the motivation and some momentum.

I want to get back to the point where I can enjoy hiking again, walk upstairs without getting exhausted, and my weight doesn't hold me back from things I want to try. I think it would be fun to lose the weight and then go on my first cruise as a reward.

Soo...let's see. I am 44, divorced, no kids, have a spoiled cat and share a spoiled dog with my parents who live next door.

I just ordered Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and look forward to it arriving even though it might take awhile to build up to it.
  • ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Marie and I have another 100 pounds to go (lost 77 so far). I am 41, 5'7, and 275. Not married and not kids..... I would like to join this group to stay motivated.
  • heidigina
    heidigina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ocrere!!!

Welcome! Hopefully we will see less and less of each other as time goes on! :tongue:

If you need friends, feel free to join me!