SDSMOM's progress :)

Options
sdsmom
sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
Week 3 is in the books and I have lost 15 pounds! I had a rough week but I've bounced back. I have been whipping up everything in my new food processor and the other night I decided to make some homemade fries/chips for my hubby and the kids. BIG MISTAKE! I ate about 15 of them :(. That set of cravings for chocolate and I ate a bag of M&Ms. Don't want to go there again, ever! Doubled up on the workouts the next day and got things back under control. Later in the week I went out with friends and was over my calorie limit but again worked out more and got back on track. I have been sticking to Jillian's meal plan other than my two exceptions this week. I have found myself in situations lately where I've had to eat on the go. On those days I either ate at Panera or Quiznos where I can stay around 400 calories/meal. I really like the Apple Harvest sandwich on wheat at Quiznos. :)

I am leaving for a short vacation to the beach tomorrow. Meeting up with old friends I haven't seen in a while. No husbands and no kiddos. Going to try to stay in control of my eating and take advantage of all the fresh seafood available. I will have drinks and I will not stress because I know I can always do kickstart again when I get back if needed. Don't want this to be like vacations in the past where I gain 6 or 7 pounds but I don't want to not have a good time either.

Replies

• roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great for you!
    It appears those who are doing the meal plan are really seeing great results in pounds lost.