CHALLENGE

Options
mrskaren0
mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
Good morning my sistahs! I am throwing out a challenge to each of you to log in to your MFP daily. This is one way to hold yourself accountable. also, if there is a problem we are able to glance at your diary and try to help you. Also, do yourself a favor and check out some of the blogs and questions other MFP members are posting, You will find great motivation should you need some on any subject. Let's do this thing together.

Replies

• iWinn2
    Options
    Hey all;
    I must say I am totally inspired with the help of this fitness pal. I was initially very slow to get on board thinking it would be too complex & take too much time to figure out. It's really easy! It truly holds me accountable - in black & white... Just by imputing 'what I eat" it figures out everything and truly lets me see what I need/could leave out to cut back on the cals.

I started off with about 700 calorie breakfasts and now I know I can get full on less than 400cals... heck, this AM I'm at less than 300 I love this amazing tool, and wanna send shouts out & "Kudos" to our Fp4H leaders for introducing us to this little fun, amazing gem!