So who made the 10??

Options
tknnwatkins
tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
I didn't make the 10 pounds off in February, but I DID take 8 off in February and I have gotten where I get up every morning to exercise at 5:00 SO I still feel very successful!! I was able to wear a smaller size shirt I bought yesterday and am very pleased with my outcome! I hope to shoot for another 8 off in March!!

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!

I did make the 10. I had just joint MFP when this group came up, and I have ALOT more to lose.

I started the challenge at 234 and this morning I weighed in at 219.
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I only lost 5 :-( but I guess it's always good to loose 5 and not gain 5 :-):laugh:
  • csouto
    csouto Posts: 30
    Options
    Well I didn't lose the 10lbs but I lost 9lbs and if it had been a month with all the days in I know I would of taking off the last pound! Any weight gone is good so I would like to Congraulat everyone who stuck with this and lost any amount of weight! Way to go! This is not and easy journy and doing with other sure makes it easier, Thanks! Started at 267 and am at 258:D
  • tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • stringbean10
    stringbean10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who worked so hard in Feb!!!

I made the 10, and Im siked!! I started at 275 and now Im at 265. I am trying to continue this trend, because for me I feel every pound I lose is an ease off my knees.

Thanks for the challenge!!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I didnt make it but I just got distraced, I didnt give up but like add I got distracted and forgot to diet when the munchies came