MOTIVATIONS.. GOALS..

Options
2»

Replies

• MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU USE AS MOTIVATIONS? Everyone on here, success stories, magazines and my holiday in May. I want to feel comfortable in a bikini for the first time in my life.

WHAT WEIGHT ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? 142Ibs

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL WEIGHT? 126 lbs - that's the magic number in my head but going to review once reach 133

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IT? By the summer, preferably by May, so have my work cut out!!

WHAT DID YOU CHANGE IN YOUR DIET? Have cut out diet drinks, had a serious diet coke addiction, have also upped my protein, trying to eat loads of vegetable and avoid sweets, crisps, dessert and alcohol (well maybe a wee glass of wine every few weeks as a treat). Have also upped my exercise, try and go to classes including Body Attack, Pump and Zumba 4 times a week and squeeze in a few toning classes and a gym sesh.
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    WHAT DO YOU USE AS MOTIVATIONS? Everyone on here, My friend who has lost 70 pound, my health; I'm tired of always feeling sick.

WHAT WEIGHT ARE YOU YOU RIGHT NOW? 235 lbs

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL WEIGHT? According to my doctor I should weigh 125 for my height so that's my ultimate goal but I'm gonna reevaluate as I get closer.

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE IT? I'm hoping to achieve this by the time I graduate from college in May of 2014.

WHAT DID YOU CHANGE IN YOUR DIET? Cut out all sodas, cut back on fried foods and fast food, upped my water intake, upped veggies and fruits, joined a gym to up my exercise, and meet with a trainer twice a week.