So pumped!

arr0528
arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
So excited!!!!! I am going to take before pictures, halfway pictures, and finished pictures!!!!

Replies

• beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    I am going to take pictures again too :)
    It's very motivating! I just finished my first round and miss some days due to migraines.
    Hoping not to miss as many this time around and stay focused!

This should be fun! :)
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    I took my pictures this morning! I am excited and nervous at the same time, I am super thankful the work outs are short from what I hear. Going to watch the first work out all the way through tonight just so I know what I am in for tomorrow morning. I cannot wait to see the results at the end of the 30 days!
  • nmb92883
    nmb92883 Posts: 29 Member
    I wasn't gonna do before and after pics but i guess since everyone else is i suppose i will too lol.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 483 Member
    Gonna get hubby to take before pics tonight! I hadn't thought about halfway pics, but I guess I might. Can't wait to get started!
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    I took before pictures today too!!! Funny how we all think alike! :smile: posting the pictures is a big step outta my comfort zone but I am really hoping it will keep me motivated to keep working at this challenge because I can see the result even if I don't necessarily feel it or see it on the scale.
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    I took before pictures today too!!! Funny how we all think alike! :smile: posting the pictures is a big step outta my comfort zone but I am really hoping it will keep me motivated to keep working at this challenge because I can see the result even if I don't necessarily feel it or see it on the scale.

Oh yea! first time I have ever done anything like that! Posted them in my February group, but I am so glad I did it! I felt way more involved. So your so not alone, It is definitely out of my comfort zone too! lol
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    i am going to have my bf take my pics in the morning.
  • RachelRedwood16
    RachelRedwood16 Posts: 19 Member
    Got my man to take mine this morning :) gonna start it in a bit! :)
  • jjoseph329
    jjoseph329 Posts: 39 Member
    I took pictures yesterday, however I am ashamed of them but I will post at the end because we are all in this together