♥ Emeals Low Carb Option

Options
Hi! I'm new to the group so this may have been shared before but I've been using Emeals.com for a while now but I recently switched to eating low carb and switched to their low carb meal plan. It's really helping me get some variety and new ideas. Plus, I usually have leftovers that I can eat for lunch. I had hit a plateau with my weight loss after loosing about 15 pounds and this really helped me break through it. Highly recommend it for busy people that hate meal planning (like me!).

http://emeals.com/home-0

Replies

• sansouchi1050
    Options
    I wondered about their low carb plan. I already subscribe to the family menus.
    Are the recipes fairly quick to make?
  • 135momma
    135momma Posts: 11
    Options
    I wondered about their low carb plan. I already subscribe to the family menus.
    Are the recipes fairly quick to make?

Yes, I finish them all very quickly and I've got 2 little ones "helping" me :) I get so bored with baked/grilled meat and a veggie so the different spices and variety all help. Tonight was bun-less burgers and coleslaw...I didn't even miss the bread! For me the best part is the grocery shopping list...saves me TONS of time.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    [/quote]
    I get so bored with baked/grilled meat and a veggie so the different spices and variety all help.
    [/quote]

LOL I know what you mean. I think I'll give it a try. I need some variety.