Starting Ripped in 30 for March

Options
2»

Replies

• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 tomorrow. I had mixed feelings about week one. I thought the first few days werent so bad, but the last 2 days have been killer. Heres hoping I make it through week 2 :happy:
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 tomorrow. I had mixed feelings about week one. I thought the first few days werent so bad, but the last 2 days have been killer. Heres hoping I make it through week 2 :happy:

I've had that happen before too where the first couple of days are easier than the last. I think it's that I'm working harder because I'm more effective at the moves and am doing them correctly.

Let us know what you think of week 2. I'm on day 2 of it tomorrow!
  • busym0m
    Options
    Starting level 3 tomorrow. I know it's going to kick my butt, but I'm getting bored with level 2. I really seem to need a lot of variety these days. If anyone else has done level 3, let me know how it is!
  • helicaa
    helicaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just bought the video today going to do day 1 in the morning, pretty excited and hope this brings results. I lost a ton of weight within the last year but I need to suck it in a little more, going to Vegas for my 21st birthday in mid April and I need to look hot in my dress and be bathing suit ready for the day time :) good luck to everyone else who's doing it too!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is turning out not to be as bad as I thought. I'm having major trouble with the ab/table part but I'm doing my best. EEEKKK can only imagine what Jillian is going to do to us in week 3 :happy:
  • estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 tomorrow. I know it's going to kick my butt, but I'm getting bored with level 2. I really seem to need a lot of variety these days. If anyone else has done level 3, let me know how it is!

Let me know how you like that level. Im still doing level one and it seems sooooooooooo LONNNGGGGGGG. I can't stand it! I don't get some of the moves either- like the one after the dead lifts and the one where u r swinging the weight, seems redundant....
  • helicaa
    helicaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 3, week 1 tomorrow. I didn't know how I was gonna feel about workout videos but I'm loving it. I'm throwingnin cardio/gym time along with it. I sweat a lot for the workout but stills seems short and I want to work through this soreness quickly. My butt and thighs are pretty sore but I love it! I find myself lowering the volume of JM and turning up my stereo in the background, helps a little. I know I'm a late starter so hope everyone posts about the results they're seeing because I'm excited/curious to see when I might start seeing them :)
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Last day for week 2. It went by much faster than week 1 mentally! Looking forward to week 3...that means I'm halfway there! Very excited about the results. My waist and stomach seems to be disappearing! I hope i see results when I do my measurements in the end.
  • busym0m
    Options

Let me know how you like that level. Im still doing level one and it seems sooooooooooo LONNNGGGGGGG. I can't stand it! I don't get some of the moves either- like the one after the dead lifts and the one where u r swinging the weight, seems redundant....

I've done level 3 twice now and both times I hear JM say that it's time for the cool down and I can't believe that it's over! Not sure how I keep losing track of which circuit I'm on, but I guess that's much better than waiting for it to be over! Overall I like level 3. There are a couple of moves that have trouble with like the ab hold and I feel like I get a good workout. It's also a bit shorter than level 2.
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is go go go! It is a killer! Definitely a good workout. Some moves were difficult but it really challenges you. I felt weak legs a few times. So far I like it in a weird way!!
  • estherpab
    Options

I've done level 3 twice now and both times I hear JM say that it's time for the cool down and I can't believe that it's over! Not sure how I keep losing track of which circuit I'm on, but I guess that's much better than waiting for it to be over! Overall I like level 3. There are a couple of moves that have trouble with like the ab hold and I feel like I get a good workout. It's also a bit shorter than level 2.

Really? That's good, I think level one is long, and I too keep losing track of how many circuits there r...3 right LOL!!!! I go to the dr on Tuesday, so hopefully I will be realeased to normal exercising.
  • estherpab
    Options
    Level 3 is go go go! It is a killer! Definitely a good workout. Some moves were difficult but it really challenges you. I felt weak legs a few times. So far I like it in a weird way!!

Wow seems like your flying thru The program good job!
  • busym0m
    Options
    Estherpab...hope all goes well at the docs this week!

Starting level 4 tomorrow! Guess it's time to order a new DVD from amazon!