Do you love or hate Jogging?

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
My answer to that is,
i love runnung!!
though it is so hard to get started, once i do start i sooo love it!

what about you?

Replies

• fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new to this running lark, and some days are better than others. Looking forward to this challenge though.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amandabartneck
    Options
    Depends on the day :)
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ive been trying to like running for two years lol! I hated it then all of the sudden two months ago I ran the longest I had ever and suddenly I am now really starting to enjoy it ! Maybe I just needed to really push through a wall or something :-/ no idea, but now I'm into so I don't even care why:)

Anybody here have a preference to outdoor vs treadmill:)?
  • ChristianLeigh
    ChristianLeigh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love running outdoors, but getting on a treadmill is so different and not enjoyable for me personally, good thing spring is almost here :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Most days I look forward to a good run. Sometimes I dread getting started, but I'm always glad I did it when I'm done.
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't mind running outside, but on the treadmill like today is so boring :) I am new to running, so I am not sure if I love it or hate it yet. My first goal is to run to 30 min straight. I have done 22-23, but I need my leg to stop hurting so I can push to 30...
  • wocko6092
    wocko6092 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i would say i love running. It gives me some time to myself for me to think. I used to run alot the for some reason i stoped. So i would like to get myself back into it.
    i would like to lose about 20ibs ontop of the 15ibs i have already lost. i'm hopping to run about 3 miles to begin with and build it up from there.
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love running!!! It helps with losing weight when I am eating healthy!! My preference is definitely running outdoors. I hate running on the treadmill but to each's own. Good luck to everyone!!!:smile: