New Month Another Weekend (Mar. 2-4)

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
I did so-so last weekend. I help myself accountable on Sunday (no cheats!!!) and I worked out every day last weekend. I even did great at a kid b-day party (only taking one bite of the cake from my daughter) -> that was big ol Costco cake too. I refrained from having a whole piece. BABY STEPS.

I find it easy to join fitness challenges which I did this week where you need that extra push. Eating out or bad just reverses all your hard work right? Who's focused and ready to get this upcoming weekend under their belt?

Replies

• Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am ready! I did pretty well last week. Friday (tomorrow) I am going to a soul food restaurant---I plan on focusing on the vegetables--I reviewed the menu online. I plan on working out Friday morning and drinking lots of water. I am getting a massage tomorrow--which is my treat to myself.
    I also plan on working out this weekend.
    Have a great weekend!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I suck so bad at weekends!! I havent in the past checked in on MFP, I tend to stay in bed WAYYY to long on those days and then eat maybe 1/2 my calories with no exercise so it counters what I did all week. This weekend is my Change weekend - I start with my personal trainer next week so I want to make sure that what is coming off and building up is staying that way!
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Grilled out last weekend, came close to going over, no grilling this weekend though.... hope nothing random comes up, it is so hard to plan my meals around my friends.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hubbys birthday so I'm guessing its not gonna be great but I am gonna try. He gets to pick the place so I better just go along with it and hope for the best!! Good luck everyone!
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to come up with things to do to keep myself busy all weekend. Not bored = not snacking.......My brother and I are taking our kiddos to a "Kids Fest" tomorrow. It will be completely chaotic and hopefully tons of fun! Have an amazing weekend everyone!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good morning guys! I didn't get to check in last weekend because my little one had the flu but I did great. This weekend I'm off to a little rough start. I ate too much lunch yesterday and ended up about 300 calories over. Trying to stay in my 1200 today since it's a rest day. Trying to decide what to do next since I've finished 30 Day Shred. I would kind of like to do it again with heavier weights but I need some more cardio to start moving some of this stubborn fat. I'm waiting on my new stationary bike to arrive. I'm so excited about that.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Grandma bday today and i stayed within cals although i didnt log. i am happy.
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I stayed within calories! But I did end up going to Arby's which wasnt too bad until I went to McDonald's...

stayed under cals though :bigsmile: