Logging Exercise

Options
How do you log the 30DS exercise? Like many of you, I am trying to log all my foods and activities but stumped by this. Probably a "duh" moment but had to ask! lol Thanks in advance!

Replies

• NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    in the cardio section, there is an option for "circuit training, general" - a lot of us were using that last time around. i did see where folks who use heartrate monitors were creating their own catagory for this (and other) activity(ies) or using the generic term but noting that they had adjusted the calorie burn based on the results the HRM provided.
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    I use the circuit training, general and log it for 23 minutes. I compared it to the burn showing on my HRM and it was only a few calories off.
  • stormy_eyez742
    stormy_eyez742 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I really need to get a HRM...I think it would've blown up yesterday! I just hope I'm logging everything right...I don't know how precise all the calories in vs calories out has to be so I try to leave a little deficit at the end of the day just in case I was off on exercise or calorie count.

Thanks ladies for your input. It was helpful.
  • jettwalker
    jettwalker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    in the cardio section, there is an option for "circuit training, general" - a lot of us were using that last time around. i did see where folks who use heartrate monitors were creating their own catagory for this (and other) activity(ies) or using the generic term but noting that they had adjusted the calorie burn based on the results the HRM provided.

I use my HRM and log whatever calories burned are shown. Some days I feel like I have burnt 400 but by HRM only indicates 150!!!