good news a t the doctor

Options
scorpiomfs
scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
went to the doctor today i lost 30 lbs since jan 3rd. I was taken off one dose of my metformmin. he said my numbers were excellent. average being 110 fasting in the morning. I must be on the right trail. have a great day

mo:smile:

Replies

• LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats just besure to keep monitoring your Numbers.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    great news....
  • poulingail
    poulingail Posts: 110
    Options
    Good for you and yes, keep an eye on your numbers. :flowerforyou:
  • G8torlvr13
    Options
    Great news!! Keep up the good work..I just got taken off my BP meds after being on them for 3 years due to my weight loss. Its exciting. I can't wait to not be on any more meds.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    That's great! I hope to do as well at my next doc appt!
  • scorpiomfs
    Options
    thanks everyone i test every morning so far so good
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great! How much more does that motivate you so you can stop taking the rest of the dosage?
  • scorpiomfs
    Options
    motivates me alot thats my goal get rid of meds
  • damannwrite
    Options
    yay, you! that's fantastic!
  • damannwrite
    Options
    congrats for getting off your BP meds! that's fantastic! I was able to do that also, only now mine is too low sometimes so I have to be careful.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. What's your dose now? I'm taking metformin 1000 twice a day and just got my labs done this morning. I want soooo badly to reduce my meds.
  • scorpiomfs
    Options
    i was taking a half a pill once in morning and once in the evening. Now only a half a pill in the morning.I go for an aci test April 2nd. My morning fast numbers are between 95 and 100. I saw foot doctor last month and seeing an eye doctor next month. Im keeping up on this. As a bonus i have discovered that i can lose weight if i tried. I never wanted to try. I always liked making things over. I never tried making myself over. I guess we need a push sometimes. Id really love to get off blood pressure meds also. You all have a great day...:flowerforyou:

mo
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! excellent job.
  • csmigin
    csmigin Posts: 30
    Options
    Totally awesome! I hope I can get wonderful news like that when I go back in August (on my birthday no less lol :wink: :laugh: ). :smile:
  • nikkirojo
    nikkirojo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great news. Very happy for you. It can be such a struggle to manage your diabetes. Congratulations!!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It is always great to get good news from your doctor. Well done and congrats.